cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am going crazy, the number transfer has encountered big problems, ask for help!

haozhong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
   Hello everyone, the activation of the SIM transfer number prompt did not succeed, 
but my previous chatr did not serve, PUBIIC sim activated again display failure,
I do not know how to operate later, please guide me, thank you very much!

4 REPLIES 4

haozhong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Chatr SIM  Can't work, wait more than 24 hours

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@haozhong

Is your Chatr SIM still working?

If yes, continue to use your Chatr SIM card.

If no, your Chatr number was ported to PM.

How long ago did you ported your Chatr number?

It will take about couple of hours to complete.

When you say that your Chatr service doean't work any more, was the service still active when you made the number transfer request?  If it wasn't, you'll need to have you Chatr plan renewed by paying for anothet month. 

If your Chatr service only stopped working after you made this transfer request, this would mean that Chatr has already released the phone number to Public Mobile.  If this is the case, you'll need contact Moderaror_Team privately.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Does your old chatr sim work?  If yes use that.

Does you pm sim work but no incoming calls? And outgoing shows your number?  If yes then you have a stuck port.

Also you need to call chatr to get your account number pm needs that to complete the port.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time] from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.