cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am currently locked out of my account. I have tried resetting my password,..

hkarrow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There has been a problem with my password for my account and I tried to reset it however, it said I must contact public mobile to reset my account. Hoping to do this ASAP as i need to add more data tomorrow to my account and have been trying to fix this all day.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @hkarrow,

thanks for getting in touch with us regarding your self-serve account !

Can you please send us a private message? We will be able to help you regain access to your online account 🙂

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Manawrote:

@NDesai is the password reset option working now?

Have a look here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Password-Reset-issue-somewhat-fixed/m-p/21...

As of today, something is wrong and once again it's broken Smiley Mad

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@NDesai is the password reset option working now?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@hkarrow You can try resetting your password here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If it doesn't work, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.