cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a new customer joined PM 2 days ago, can I refer another person to get the refer bonus? thanks

fengbintop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fengbintop 

If your friend is interested in the $15 or $25 plan Canadian Cellular Supplies is offering a promotional 5gb bonus add on for $25+ plans. This is on top of their activation bundle with a free sim card and 20% of your first month and 20% off activation top up vouchers of $50 or $100.

99% of the time the 5gb bonus data add on will stay on the account after scheduling a change plan on next renewal to the $15 plan. But as always it is YMMV. Taking advantage of all the potential savings and promotions on offer between CCS and PM spending $100+gst (+pst for Ontario residents) will yield the friend:

1. $5    Free pm sim card w/shipping via Canada Post.
  2. $5    20% discount off the $25/1gb plan=$20 for the first month.
  3. $20  20% discount off a pm activation voucher=$80 cost/$100 account credit.
  4. $10  bonus referral credit and the referrer gets $5×6mos=$30+$1/mos
  5. $75  bonus data add on (5×$15/1gb data add on=$75 value)
  6. $25  holiday gift international calling minutes add on (max value $25)
  7. $30  holiday gift 2gb bonus data add on (2×$15/1gb data add on=$30)
  8. $10 5 months×$2 autopay reward (up to $16 for 8mos×$2 autopay reward)
  9. $160 in promotional savings, one month of the $25/1gb plan, $110 account credit=4 more months of the $25 plan+$10 plan or 8 additional months of the $15 plan.
  10. Upfront cost=$100+tax ($5 to $13)=$270+in value of pm product and services.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fengbintop, yes of course you can.  Just make sure to give them your referral code.  It is located on the overview page of your self-serve account in the upper right side.

ShawnC13_0-1640153628548.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fengbintop : Yes. Welcome to PM. Did you get the other gifts? Your new referral can get those gifts too if they sign up before the 31st.

Hopefully you used a referral for your sign up too.

Need Help? Let's chat.