cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP: Call cannot be completed 8b1 error

AbdullahTahir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Whenever I try to call back missed calls, I get this error 8b1: your call cannot be completed as dialed. I have tried entering the number manually with and without the 1, but no difference.

I have tried contacting customer support no help (we keep getting disconnected and they just keep on asking for more and more information). 

So far I have tried resetting my mobile network settings ( I am on a Samsung s21 5g) and also reinserting the Sim and restarting the device multiple times but no luck. 

Please help, any suggestions are helpful. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There has been a problem with drop calls lately.  But as for connecting pm they don't have a number to call so unless they called you in response to a ticket you sent I don't know who you were talking to.

AbdullahTahir

I have had this problem for probably a few weeks now but nothing changed. One rep I talked to said he reset my service but still the same error. I think it's a problem with the number or it's a scammer.

AbdullahTahir

Hi thanks for the swift reply. It's just random numbers but it's several numbers probably like 5-10 over the past weeks but i get the same error from all of them. I can call others and outcalling is fine for the most part. It's just weird.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AbdullahTahir , this service has had calling problems in recent days.  Your line might be affected.  Maybe try again in a little while.  The problem seems to be intermittent.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @AbdullahTahir 

just one or two numbers you cannot call back?    Is that a friend or just random number?

if random, marketing firms, or spammer could be using fake numbers

and call you call others? or no outbound calls working at all?

and if you want to submit ticket with CS agent first, use this link to direct message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.