cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a bit confused when I looked at my account

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am currently signed on 3G/90 days plan. I paid $105 and signed on auto pay plan. I am due renewal soon. I saw $6 auto pay reward on my account and $6 community reward. When I go to payment, I saw 105-12-6=87 esimated. what is it my actual payment due then? So confused. Someone please help.

7 REPLIES 7

swz5005

Your Payment due should be $87 as per the estimate, I would confirm it once it is been charged on your CC. 

fsm7268

thanks a lot. so clear explanantion. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fsm7268wrote:

I am currently signed on 3G/90 days plan. I paid $105 and signed on auto pay plan. I am due renewal soon. I saw $6 auto pay reward on my account and $6 community reward. When I go to payment, I saw 105-12-6=87 esimated. what is it my actual payment due then? So confused. Someone please help.

The $12 would be your autopay rewards.  You would have  been given $6 from when you signed up and then $2 for each 30 day period of your plan so it maybe a gilitch but it is in your favour on your first renewal only.  The $6 community rewards mean you must have participated in the forums over the 90 days and received a monthly reward.  So what will be charged to your credit card on file is $87 PLUS any applicable taxes for your province.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Anonymouswrote:

you need send a private message to @Moderator_Team.

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

This right here is not an answer and is no help to the customer and is not an issue that MODS need to look into

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey if it's your second renewal you will have double autopay rewards.

No real need to contact mods.

fsm7268

I just sent them a message. thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to @Moderator_Team.

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.