cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I CANT BAY MY BILE

Rahshaeladl2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI I CANT BAY MY BIL MY PHONE NUMBER TEMPORARY UPENDED PLEASE HELP ME TO BAY MY BILE 

9 REPLIES 9

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Rahshaeladl2022 

It may be easier for you to pay by pm voucher thru 611 or calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number.  You can also pay with your credit card thru 611 but you need to enter your 4 digit account pin #.

For info on where to purchase vouchers or use other forms of payment please read this post....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Or use the muskbird.com link.

@Rahshaeladl2022   

if your account was suspended over 90 days, then your account was in fact permanently closed

If less than 90 days, can you login My Account?  If so, login My Account, click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

If you cannot login My Account, no worry, you can try to use the Reset Password link on My Account login page, or open ticket with PM Support

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Right. Because apparently the payment somehow didn't go through. This is a prepaid service. If you don't pay, you don't get service. As mentioned, autopay can fail.

Adding - did all what?

Rahshaeladl2022

I DID ALL THIS BUT IT DOES NOT WORK

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What IS your question???

Rahshaeladl2022

MY PHONE NUMBER IS TEMPORARLY SUSPENDED

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you log in to your account? Do you know your 4 digit account pin? You can also buy vouchers online or from many stores and dial 611 to enter them. Or you can pay using the real time payments method in some stores.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rahshaeladl2022  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1682122541414.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You are asking people here to pay your Bill?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.