cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will new bonus data affect my existing rollover data Add-on?

savvy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I use basically no data ever, which is why when I started I used my new account referral credit to buy 1 GB of rollover data. I am switching my plan to the $15 incoming calls+txt+100 mins plan and it takes effect next cycle (5th). I always Auto-Pay. What happens to my partial GB remaining? I use less than 100 MB/month. Will it be there forever? Will changing plans delete it? Does my auto-pay data get used first? (I assume yes to this one) Thanks. 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

lixiaxie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

will be added on automatically. don't worry

canuckfan77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed my wife up for the same plan, because you autopay, you'll get the bonus 250 mb which will be used first THEN your add on data. If you never use up your add on it will indeed remain there forever. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@savvy wrote:

So I use basically no data ever, which is why when I started I used my new account referral credit to buy 1 GB of rollover data. I am switching my plan to the $15 incoming calls+txt+100 mins plan and it takes effect next cycle (5th). I always Auto-Pay. What happens to my partial GB remaining? I use less than 100 MB/month. Will it be there forever? Will changing plans delete it? Does my auto-pay data get used first? (I assume yes to this one) Thanks. 🙂

@savvyBecause you have auto-pay, you entitle for the bonus data of 250mb per cycle that will be gone after each cycle regardless you use it or not. But the usage will be used up our regular plan FIRST, then you add-on data will be used. If you no longer with PM, your add-on data will be gone. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@savvy  the 1gb addon stays until it is used up.

Your new plan will use plan data first and if you run out before your 30 days then the addon data will begin to be used. 

Need Help? Let's chat.