cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How u do the community reward thing

Joshuaf23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do the community reward thing message me or if need reward public mobile his good

12 REPLIES 12

@shredder wrote:

terrif,

How much activity did you have in order to make the 50% level?

Although you can use that for a rough idea, the amount of contribution need for each community reward level can change from month to month.  Public Mobile's "secret formula" system takes cares of calculating how much to pay out and to which community members.

@shredder wrote:

terrif,

@shredderIn August he made 11 posts, and received 13 bravo's and 0 solutions which gave him a 25% level for that month. That's about 5 minutes work for the month and rewarded him $2 in community rewards ( I know, its not about the money )

The difficulty is top 1%.

Top 5% is pretty easy.

shredder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

terrif,

terrif
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Agree.  I try and pop onto the Community every so often and contribute on topics as much as possible.  I don't worry about stats.  My first month I was in the top 50%!  THat means $2 off!  Combined with my autopay I saved $4.  I'll take it!  Now I just need to work on referrals....

@jace829 wrote:

Thanks for this! I had been wondering if posts have to be accepted as solutions to be rewarded.

There's a secret formula for calculating rewards that take into consideration accepted solutions among other things.  I would not worry about stats, just participate and the stats take care of themselves. 

jace829
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That’s good to hear! I’m usually not fast or knowledgeable enough to provide the kind of timely helpful responses people tend to look for, but I try to contribute as much as I can 🙂

Basically any activities in the forum and participation is all you need, similar to other provider' forum.  

Have fun!

jace829

Thanks for this! I had been wondering if posts have to be accepted as solutions to be rewarded.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Joshuaf23, technically you get community rewards just by replying, and creating topics.  Now if you are doing this often then you're more than likely to get something, how much depends how frequent you post.  Whether you get an accepted solution or not will not change whether or not you get rewards.  In essence the point of the forum is to help others in need, and also to create dialogue that will also help PM as a company.  Also, since there is no brick and mortar, and no call centre, one of the best ways to get information or assistance is by asking your fellow customers, as we have all gone through similar experiences one time or another.

So just have meaningful and useful responses to other people's questions, and feel free to voice your opinions on things, you never know, it may make a difference, regardless if small or big.  The more you do this, the more likely you'll earn a bigger community reward.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Joshuaf23

It is simple.  Use your mobile knowledge to help PM subscribers with questions and issues.  PM community forum is a user helping user system.  Direct user  to contact moderator team for issues can only be solved by them.  Issue requires access to one's account information will require moderator team.

Welcome to PM community forum.  See you arround.

aip0401

It's easy.  Simply reply back to any post if you have a solution to another person's question.  From what I know, the community reward is based on the amount of accepted solutions.  Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.