Lan3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to know how to use my points,thank you

5 REPLIES 5

HI @computergeek541 

another typo. LoL.  fixed

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @Lan3 l

First login to the rewards site.  Go to My Account first, once you are there, click Rewards on the top right.  Or you cam also use PM app and go to Rewards page there. 

Once you are there,  check your current rewards points.  Every tim5tou have 5 points, you can go to the catalog page there, pick the 5 points for $5 bill credit to redeem. PM will add the credit to your account within 48 hours 

Unfortunately, there is no option to redeem 5 points for a $5 bill credit.  Also, bill credits claimed using points are reflected in the account immediately.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lan3 

Once you collected 15 points, you can redeem for a $15 credit off your bill.

Login to your account then Rewards tab>Browse Catalogue then scroll down to redeem $15.

You will also get an email once you reached 15 points.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Lan3 

Here is a link to check out with regards to the Public Points system.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/redeeming-public-points

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Lan3 l

First login to the rewards site.  Go to My Account first, once you are there, click Rewards on the top right.  Or you cam also use PM app and go to Rewards page there. 

Once you are there,  check your current rewards points.  Every tim5tou have 15 points, you can go to the catalog page there, pick the 15 points for $15 bill credit to redeem. PM will add the credit to your account within 48 hours 

Need Help? Let's chat.