cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upgrade plan for others under my account

Elle12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I upgrade the plan for others under my account?

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Elle12 

there is no chance you used the same email address for all 3 lines.

you could have use email alias.  like abc@gmail.com and abc+def@gmail.com.  that is the only possiblity but to PM, those are  "different" email addresses.  But if you use email alias, you have to remember to use the same alias to login 

No worries if you don't remember how to login the other 2 accounts ,please just submit a ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Elle12

I purchased the plan online.  I found the email that was sent to me when I purchased the plan.  I tried both email addresses but it is not sending me the recovery link.

Elle12

I used the same email address to purchase multiple plans.   When I sign in I only see my plan.  How can I access the others?

@Elle12 wrote:

Hi,

What do you mean by login to the respective portal?  I purchased 3 plans in 2020 using the same email address.  Now when I sign in I only see my plan.  I was able to upgrade my plan.  I would like to upgrade the other plan today as the promotion ends today.  Your help would be most appreciated.  Thanks

HI @Elle12 

PM system is always one email address for one account only.  With your 3 plans, you must have used 3 different email addresses.  However, if you joined in store back in 2020, there is a chance your other 2 accounts do not have an email to login yet

So, please submit a ticket with PM CS agent and work with them on finding the correct login :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Elle12

Hi,

What do you mean by login to the respective portal?  I purchased 3 plans in 2020 using the same email address.  Now when I sign in I only see my plan.  I was able to upgrade my plan.  I would like to upgrade the other plan today as the promotion ends today.  Your help would be most appreciated.  Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Elle12 

each account/service is managed through its own self serve portal.

You would need to login to the respective portal, matching the email address for the account, click on manage subscription, and select the desired plan from there.

Be sure to select the change for the next renewal, as there is no prorating or credit for any time remaining on your current cycle.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will have to log in to each of the accounts to make those changes.

Need Help? Let's chat.