cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to share same plan with others

Eltayb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently received a txt message to upgrade to 15GB 4G at $40/month. It says on the message that I could share the same plan with other but I don't know how?? This specific plan does not show online for everyone.

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Eltayb    The 15GB/$40 plan should be available during the activation process.

Eltayb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't find the same offer online for others to sign up for it.. I guess I should have worded my question better

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Eltayb   This plan is available when you log into your self serve account and clicking Plans/Add-ons, then 4G plans and scroll with the arrow for the $40/15GB and not $40/5GB.  If you replied yes to the text offer, then you will be switched over on your next renewal which is the recommended option as well if you decided to change plans from self serve instead.  

The sharing part is only referring to you actually recommending this plan to a new potential customer you think might be interested in activating a new account in order to take advantage of this limited time offer.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Eltayb PM doesn't have share plan or family plan like the other provider such as Rogers, etc. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Eltayb hi anyone can sign up for this plan but if you mean share your data you can't do that 

Need Help? Let's chat.