cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see if there are some moderators online ?

Dragos7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can somebody tell me how to see and to know if there are moderators online?

Thank you for your time!

26 REPLIES 26

@Dragos7 My thoughts for dealling with the worst case scenario: 100% SERVICE. Service issues really are rare in my experience.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Dragos7 wrote:
@will13am
They should have a chat option, and set the "newcomers" efficiently!
I find very unorganized, this ph company...sorry but that`s the pure truth I can say about it!

If it would be so "fast and numerous" help from them as "Bravo-s" received...would be more helpful!

As a discount brand with a minimalist approach, it's hard to be the perfect solution for everyone.  For those wanting the premium service with around the clock phone support, this is not the place.   Having said that, I am not trying to make excuses for the brand.  Within their resource constraints, they can do better.  I believe they are continuing to do that in the spirit of continuous improvement.  First impressions are indelible.  If you can look past the initial bumps in the road you will find the overall service offers exceptional value.

@Dragos7 wrote:
@will13am
I find very unorganized, this ph company...sorry but that`s the pure truth I can say about it!

If it would be so "fast and numerous" help from them as "Bravo-s" received...would be more helpful!

There is no live chat option and the idea has been turned down before.  There can always be improvements but what do you find unorganized?  I have never had any issues with setting up the service through the activation process to getting help not that I have really needed any. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dragos7
@will13am

@Bobsaysnope Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Please contact the mods about this issue

Bobsaysnope
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help! It says my email isn't recognized for my second account even though it clearly is the right email. Won't accept my password or email even though I have the welcome to public mobile email in my old emails.

@Dragos7 wrote:
@Rockdaddy22
How do you think your life it will be if you get a plan where you`re able JUST txting? How would you behave if you ll have an emergency and you CAN NOT carry with you the landline phone? I sent them long ago to change me my plan...I got now 60 Cad in my account...and my plan is STILL 20 Cad(txt ng only!!!) ...And still NOBODY answer me on my messages!!! How is that possible to be in the front of computer HALF day almost to set a **bleep** stupid ph no, a plan and to be able to use this **bleep** phon e for somebody whos in hospital???? SHAME ON YOU PUBLIC MOBILE!!!

@Dragos7, I feel for you not being able to get your service up and running quickly and efficiently.  It is unfortunately one of the limitations of an online only service that the turnaround time could be slightly protracted.  I am quite surprised that you were able to contact a moderator and could not get your issue resolved in a single interaction.  Different from a service with a call center it is imperative that when contacting the moderator team, do not treat the private messaging system as an online chat session where there are instant back and forth exchanges.  Whatever is requested of them must be detailed and concise.  With the proper instructions I have rarely seen bad feedback.  Of course this is no consolation for this situation.  There is no point in being anxious over a situation out of your control.  Just make sure that the private message has been sent and hopefully the moderators will get to it right away in the morning and have everything fixed right away.

Dragos7
@Rockdaddy22
How do you think your life it will be if you get a plan where you`re able JUST txting? How would you behave if you ll have an emergency and you CAN NOT carry with you the landline phone? I sent them long ago to change me my plan...I got now 60 Cad in my account...and my plan is STILL 20 Cad(txt ng only!!!) ...And still NOBODY answer me on my messages!!! How is that possible to be in the front of computer HALF day almost to set a **bleep** stupid ph no, a plan and to be able to use this **bleep** phon e for somebody whos in hospital???? SHAME ON YOU PUBLIC MOBILE!!!

Rockdaddy22

If a mod gave you the wrong plan by accident, I’m sure they’ll fix it up for you. Just send a polite message explaining the situation and I’m sure they’ll be happy to help. Please don’t be discouraged, once you’re up and running it’ll be smooth sailing.  Please keep us updated in this thread. 

Dragos7
@will13am ...thank you, in the link you sent it to me...as I see, there are no Moderators yet online....I dont know what to say..but...Im very disappointed about this "mobile ph company-Public Mobile"!!!!

Dragos7
It is dead!!!

Dragos7
Also I`m using INCOGNITO already!!! Always I`m using it!

Dragos7
mimmo_L ..I`m new in here , today is my first day, I wanted to transfer my old ph no here...but is so hard to talk with everybody to tell my "history" here...why on Earth isnt ANYBODY online and to be able to talk with!!!???? WHY??? It passed already around 5 h since I start all procedure....I had problem with setting my account here...I had problem with autopayment...now I got problem setting my plan!!! I dont want ...I CAN NOT wait till the end of the Month when the new Plan I wanted to be on!!! Kaba sety me 20$ plan...I DO NOT WANT this plan!!!

mimmo

@Dragos7  ususally plans can not be changes by users if the account is suspened?  is your account active?

not knowing the full history of your situation it is hard to suggest anything. but in general:

• when asking mods to change plans I would make sure the funds needed are in the account as available funds.
  • Also can't hurt trying to change the plan again using incognito mode and a different browser.

mods are usually pretty good about crediting to available balance (not refunding) payments made for double plan changes /"emergency actions"/ or mistakes

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hey Dragos 🙂  ,Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

@Dragos7 wrote:

So...that means West Canada is Dead...? No one will answer us..right?

9pm EDT means 6pm PST, so they will still be able to help you.

SD08

@Dragos7 wrote:

@Dragos7

A moderator is clearly still on duty now, as they've just replied to you in this thread.  To obtain assistance, click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message. Include your PM phone number, e-mail address, and PIN number, along with an explanation of your situation.

Dragos7

I tried  already : IT DOESNT WORK!!!

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dragos7 wrote:
Tell me please, how to change my plan...I wanted 30Cad/month, One of Moderators fix it on 20Cad...I dont want that one!!!

If you click on "My Account" (in the top right corner) and log in, you can click on "Change Plan" and select the one you want.

pmc.jpg

Dragos7

Dragos7
Tell me please, how to change my plan...I wanted 30Cad/month, One of Moderators fix it on 20Cad...I dont want that one!!!

SD08

@Dragos7

You can check here, but even when moderators are on duty, their names might not always show up in the list. Better to refer to the listed working hours here to know when they are working. If you private message the Moderator_Team, any one of them can reply back to assist you when available.

Dragos7

I have almost 5h since I want to set my ph....can you help me?

I had Kaba with me...so far he doesnt answer me anymore!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey Dragos 🙂  ,Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

mimmo

It's not that easy you need to basically know the mods name and search for them. Some people add the individual mods to their friends list to see who is online.

There are mods online during their office hours.

See below for hours:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.