cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my phone calls and sms history with my PM account.

lmaggi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everybody, I am trying to find how to get my phone calls and sms history with my PM account from 12th april 2014 until 14th april 2015. I can't go further than 31st january 2015 which means that I don't have my phone history from april 2014 to january 2015.

The only way I found to get my phone calls and sms history from April 2015 to january 2015 is to do screenshots with my computer.

Is there a solution to get it in a pdf file?

Is there a solution to go further than 31st january 2015?

Thanks,

Ludivine

7 REPLIES 7

lmaggi

Great! Thanks for your help and all the details!

Have a nice day

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi Imaggi,

Considering that you're a grandfathered customer, you're entitled to customer assistance at *611. In the event that the rep says no to your request, don't become discouraged. Send web mail to PM. Click Contact Us in the lower column on this site's home page. Another page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another page will open with a web form with radio buttons. Complete the form as appropriate and send it to Public Mobile. Within about two days, a rep should contact you.

Good luck!

lmaggi

Thanks for all your information! I didn't change my plan. The only thing I did is the change of my cellphone in july 2014 because PM asked to.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Imaggi,

At present, PM does not provide history of payment or usage in any file format.

PDFs have been discussed, but nothing firm has come from those discussions.

With regard to your phone history prior to January 31, 2015, did you change phone numbers or your plan. If you changed phone numbers, was it in December 2014 or January 2015? If there was a plan change, when did it occur?

ckritz1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My bad. Go on Contact us they will help.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^What good would do that

ckritz1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Maybe you haev a reciept?

Need Help? Let's chat.