cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to future date a plan?

thychi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What are the steps to future date a plan?

Other questions:

- Am I charged for the future dated plan immediately, or am I charged on the plan's start date?

- Can I cancel a future dated plan before it starts, and opt for another plan? 

Currently, after the AutoPay discount my unlimited provincial talk + unlimited global text comes to $84/90 days. I see with the plan changes the same plan after discounts comes to $75/90 days. I'd like to future date the pricing for when my plan is set to expire/renew in January.

2 REPLIES 2

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@thychi wrote:

What are the steps to future date a plan?

Other questions:

- Am I charged for the future dated plan immediately, or am I charged on the plan's start date?

- Can I cancel a future dated plan before it starts, and opt for another plan? 

Currently, after the AutoPay discount my unlimited provincial talk + unlimited global text comes to $84/90 days. I see with the plan changes the same plan after discounts comes to $75/90 days. I'd like to future date the pricing for when my plan is set to expire/renew in January.

@thychi

Actually, $75 is the new price for the provincial talk / global text plan before rewards. If you have autopay enabled it's $69/90days.

In your  self serve account go to plan change, choose the same options again and click on  "future date".

self-serve-plan-change.jpg

As @will13am mentioned, you can cancel or change your future dated plan up until it comes into effect, and there is no immediate cost since the plan will just renew with the new settings and your credit card will be changed on your "normal" renewal date.

However, be aware that if you click "change plan now" on the left hand side of the page, your chosen new plan becomes active and your account will be charged immediately and there are no refunds for any parts of the plan it's replacing.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There are no up front charges for a future dated plan change.  A future dated plan can be revised as long it hasn't been implemented.

Need Help? Let's chat.