cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find promotion ends date

Blueginseng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my plan has a promotion price which is 35/month (original price is $55) and 10% points back, but it only lasts more than a year. It started on Nov 28, 2022. I think it's going to end soon, how do I find out when the promotion ends? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Blueginseng

Thank you, but I'm sure that it hasn't expired yet, and it is more than a year. My December bill is still $35. I set a reminder on my calendar when I subscribed the plan, but I'm not sure about the exact expired date, so I want to find out. I don't want to switch to a higher priced plan when the plan is not expired yet. Thanks for your suggestions. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Blueginseng 

yes, with that particular promotion, you won't find it under My Promotion section on Overview page

But yes, that is a one year promotion only so it should have expired and you will be charged full $55 in the next renewal. 

I suggest you change over to the better plans now.  Check My Account, go to to Change Subscription page and see what plans are available for you.  If you see $39 - 40GB, that is a great plan and you should not miss it.  Click "change on renewal" to schedule a plan change

and if you want to confirm about the $55-$20 promotion end date, you can also submit ticket with CS agent.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437                     

Blueginseng

Thank you, but I couldn't find promotion section anywhere under my account. And I think you are right, it's 15 months promotion.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Blueginseng  It may have been just for a year or 15 months . Should be section in your account under promotions 

Need Help? Let's chat.