cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable automatic after transferring number?

BackaBenson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transfered my number before cancelling autopay and I can't login to turn it off anymore.

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BackaBenson 

As soon as you ported your number to another provider, your PM account will be cancel right away.

If you worry about that PM may mistakenly get fund from your credit card, you have 2 options:

1.  Send a private message to CSA for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

2.  If you have more than 1 credit cards, you can report your missing cc and ask for a replacement.  PM cannot get any fund from your account.  You cannot access this cc for couple of weeks until your new replacement card arrives.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BackaBenson wrote:

I transfered my number before cancelling autopay and I can't login to turn it off anymore.

@BackaBenson 

Transferring your number to another provider automatically cancels your account, and should also cancel your Autopay.

If you want to ensure all is removed you could confirm with CSA.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@BackaBenson wrote:

No worries. Once you port your number out your account is automatically closed. Autopay stopped.

It is a CRTC rule:

As soon as your current service provider receives the notice of cancellation from your new provider, they will cancel your services immediately.

Need Help? Let's chat.