cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change from 1m to 3m subscriptions?

appletina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

I am currently on 1m (month-to-month) plan & want to change to 3m subscription to save money.
When I look at the subscription options (before logging into my account) I see 50GB data at 5G for $34/month with a 90-day subscription. However, when I log into my account and to change my subscription, this option is not there.

Is this only offered for the new accounts?
If yes, that really sucks

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@appletina 

If you do not see the option being offered, ask the customer support agents if they can provide the option for you- they may or may not be able to.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@appletina 

When you select the 30-day plan, before you complete the transaction there should be an option to choose a 90-day version

And please when changing plans always select to change on next renewal otherwise you forfeit what is remaining on the current cycle and there is no proration or refunds of partial cycles

Need Help? Let's chat.