cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel Subscription??

Metaphysicat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I want to cancel my subscription which end on Jan 08, and now it is Jan o8 but I am already charged!! I have not used anything yet, how can I get my money back please? thank you 

8 REPLIES 8

Metaphysicat

I see. thanks a lot for your help!! 🙂 hope they can reply soon... 

They are a totally different department. Each department has their own tasks and duties. That one won't be able to do what you need them to do. 

Metaphysicat

oh thank you... I see... but actually I have talked to some agent once when I transfer in public mobile ( I had a problem about transfer in and they were very helpful) I forgot how I got in touch with them but I guess they want to help more to get me in than allow me out ... 

Sadly there is no phone number to talk to an agent. That's the hard part I know. But use his link to contact an agent and they will reach out to you. 

Metaphysicat

Thanks a lot! I did but have no idea when they would reply. I didn't know they will charge a day before or sth I thought tmr is the charge day... 

Metaphysicat

thank you so much! Is there anyway to talk to them? I cannot find customer service at all. I did not use anything yet I literally just got charged for an hour... and also the plan is 3 month which is too much now that they have better plans... 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

And when you reach out to a CS Agent using Softech's link, ask them to remove your credit card number from file so it doesn't charge again. There have been reports of charges after people cancel. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Metaphysicat PM is running on 30 days schedule and the one less day causes some confusion. It probably too late to cancel the plan now, but you can check with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.