cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change the "Community" Language Interface

vucliriel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Folks,

I can't seem to find a way to change the interface for the 'Community' user interface, which can't understand that some of us are BILINGUAL and like to change interface languages and HAVE THEM STICK WHEN WE CHOSE TO.

I set my language as English yet the interface is stuck in French because I set it this way when I first visited here. Removing all cookies on my browser had no effects and trying to find any answers from SIMon was useless.

Another thing - it would be nice to have a "post a new message" button in the community or at least at the search result page - getting to this page to post this message required a Google Search to find 🙄

Apart from that all, is well regarding the network - yesterday I was in the bush and lost the signal in exactly the same spot where I used to loose Bell's, so technically speaking publicmobile's network is just as robust 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

You'll also have to allow cookies on this website, some things like avatar and macros are stored server-side but I think things like region and language preferences are stored locally.

vucliriel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just have one answer to this... D'Oh! 😂
Sometimes the simplest things are the most difficult to do 😉

@vucliriel  click on your community avatar. - my settings - preferences -  scroll down the Language drop down menu and select French - save. Stay safe. 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@vucliriel 

Click on your Avatar logo, Under the drop-down menu,

Click My settings Then select > Preferences 

You will see language option, you can either choose, English or French

asa.PNG

Cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vucliriel , if you click on your avatar, go into the settings, there is a language preference.  

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@vucliriel Hi if you click on your little avatar top right hand corner and go into settings you can change your language preference there

Need Help? Let's chat.