cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often will Public Mobile send out offers via text. Last one (that I should have taken) Aug 1

Josh05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

6 REPLIES 6

Josh05

Thanks for the suggestion.  I followed your steps and submitted a ticket.  Fingers crossed.

@Josh05 wrote:

Hello, do you know if there is any way to potentially gain access to the recent offer.  I read somewhere that somebody reached out to "support" and they were able to assist them to get the recent offer?  Does this ever happen?  Thanks.

HI @Josh05 

most tried but got declined.  But since you had an offer, why not let agent know that you just missed the offer by replying it before the deadline and hope they can help.  

Please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Josh05

Hello, do you know if there is any way to potentially gain access to the recent offer.  I read somewhere that somebody reached out to "support" and they were able to assist them to get the recent offer?  Does this ever happen?  Thanks.

HI @Josh05 

did you check your Change Subscription page on My Account?  Best plan available for most people is the $30 15GB

if you need more data now, maybe pick the $30 plan for now.  If you are don't need the extra data now, you might need to wait till Black Friday for crazy deals

Josh05

$27 for 20G in June and $29 for 40G Aug 1st.  Currently paying $25 for 1G...don't ask.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Josh05 

no particular time, purely random.  Also, even they have a promotion, they might not send to everyone, so it is like a lottery

And if you got one in August, I am afraid that you might not have the next one very soon.

What plan you missed or you are looking for?

Need Help? Let's chat.