cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many emails do I need to send to Public mobile before they answer my question?

AnaLib
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How many emails do I need to send to Public mobile before they answer my question? My credit card expired, need to add a new one, can't log in to my account, can't reset my password, can't use my phone!

15 REPLIES 15

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@dna2016 hehe I know eh!! HeartRobot LOL

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shazia_K "due to some awesome promotions going on..."  I like that, definitely a true statement.  The promotions are awesome. Smiley LOL

AnaLib

My private message has my email and cell. It’s simple I just need my password reset so I can add my new credit card!!!

joelmine
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No its not an autp pay issue. My plan is set to renew around the 8th of this month. So I still have days for my plan to renew. This is something else that has caused my service to be suspended. I am not sure what. But I need to know ASAP. 

@joelmine wrote:

I am getting a "number not in service" message since this morning. Could this be related to the oftware glitch you are talking about ? It was working fine and this morning when i woke up the signal bars on my phone are completely down and when i try and call my number from another phone it says "number not in service".  I tried putting my SIM card into another phone too same issue. This is something to do with the account. Its not the SIM. If it was the SIM I would not get a number not in serivce when called form another phone.  I have sent a message to the moderators about 3 hour ago and still no reply from any of them. This is just crap. @CS_Agent @Shazia_K . PLEASE HELP. I SENT THE MODERATORS A PRIVATE MESSAGE 

When was your plan set to renew?  It seems that some plans are not auto renewing and that is creating the lines getting suspended.  Totally understand your frustration, but moderator response time is usually 2-4 hours but can be up to 48 hours during heavy requests time.  All messages are dealt with in the order they are received and your first message would have been outside of their service hours so I am sure they are still working on messages from yesterday.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

joelmine
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am getting a "number not in service" message since this morning. Could this be related to the oftware glitch you are talking about ? It was working fine and this morning when i woke up the signal bars on my phone are completely down and when i try and call my number from another phone it says "number not in service".  I tried putting my SIM card into another phone too same issue. This is something to do with the account. Its not the SIM. If it was the SIM I would not get a number not in serivce when called form another phone.  I have sent a message to the moderators about 3 hour ago and still no reply from any of them. This is just crap. @CS_Agent @Shazia_K . PLEASE HELP. I SENT THE MODERATORS A PRIVATE MESSAGE 

dh44

i hear you.  my plan was fine for a year... now cannot receive or send texts.  a recent trip left me without texts unless i got to a wifi connection.  my data plan 6gigs which i never used in the past disappears in an afternoon without warning... an add on 1 gig goes in 30 minutes of twitter use.  no way to contact a real person.  no response to mods contact- 14 hours ago.  i don't see how i can renew in Sept.  i depend on my phone too much.  i need a higher level of service than Publicmobile provides.

totally frustrated.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @AnaLib

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you weren't able to reset the password to your self-serve account. You've definitely come to the right place for help!

Can you please confirm which email address were you using to email us? I want to make sure as taking look at your community account, I see only 2 private messages sent less than 24 hours ago. I do apologize for the delay in responding, however, due to some awesome promotions going on we are currently experiencing a higher volume of requests than our usual. 

I will reply back to your private message asking for additional information since only your phone number was provided.

Have a great day! 🙂 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@AnaLib wrote:

Yes sent 3 privvate messages to the moderators and still nothing. Just want to speak to a person to resolve this!

I understand the angst when there is a service disruption.  As I mentioned, if everybody with a problem sends moderators 3 private messages, their apparent workload will be 3 times as high.  By exhibiting this behavior, you are facilitating a protracted response time.  You gotta help others to help you more efficiently. 

dna2016

@AnaLib unfortunately PM does not have a phone number that you can actually call to speak to someone.  Only way to get help is through this forum or by sending a message to a MOD @CS_Agent.  Sorry to hear you've had no service for 24 hours, that's pretty crazy and unacceptable.  I hope you get help really soon.  Keep in mind sending multiple messages to the MODS won't speed up the process.  It's a first come first serve basis.

AnaLib

Yes sent 3 privvate messages to the moderators and still nothing. Just want to speak to a person to resolve this!

AnaLib

Sent two private messages because the reset password button doesn't work and now had to write on a board. Meanwhile not had a working phone a for 24 hours. Still no response from thet team. Great service NOT!! Getting a contract asap in September and not with Public mobile.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AnaLib, a software glitch has cause fairly widespread impact to account renewals.  This has led to a higher than normal volume of work for the moderator team.  It is unfortunate the password reset feature remains broken and requires moderator intervention.  Rest assured that just one private message is all that is required to obtain assistance.  In fact, sending more than one private message on the same issue will slow the response time for everyone.

MacMe

Here is this official response:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AnaLib wrote:

How many emails do I need to send to Public mobile before they answer my question? My credit card expired, need to add a new one, can't log in to my account, can't reset my password, can't use my phone!

Just to confirm - have you been sending actual emails to someone, or have you been sending private messages to the moderators through the forum? A private message to Moderator_Team is the fastest way to get help - include your name, a count number, phone number, PIN and anything other important details so that they have everything they need to help you right away.

Need Help? Let's chat.