cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should I wait for a reply from Mod

grace780
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was tring to activate a sim card and port number from freedom mobile. I was stuck at the the last step, credit card payment. I've tried more than 10 times and 6 different credit cards. None of them are working. every time I have to go to the begining and start over again. Rellay tired of it. Plus, I've sent 3 private message to 3 different Moderators. None of them reply my message. How long should I wait?

@Mary_M    @Shazia_K   @Simon_O

6 REPLIES 6

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@grace780 wrote:

I've sent private message to Moderators.

2 days! really! I probabaly won't get my freedom mobile number ported over before the promotion end.

@grace780

PM has extended the promo until Jul 6th, so there's time.  As long as you initiate the activation/porting process before the deadline, PM should honour the promo for you.  Even if it somehow took until past Jul 6th to get around to helping you, you also have the private message trail, and this thread to show that you tried starting the process on your own.

grace780

I've sent private message to Moderators.

2 days! really! I probabaly won't get my freedom mobile number ported over before the promotion end.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To answer your original question, the wait time for a response from a moderator is currently as long as 2 days due to a heavy volume of help requests from the promotion.

The best way to request help is by private message to a moderator., since they'll need some personal details such as e-mail, phone number, and SIM card # from you anyway.

Since private messaging is the moderators' preferred communication channel, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.  That way you'll be alerted as quickly as possible to any reply from the mods.

Try safari also when you putting cc details use exact name and address if you have a unit number or apt skip it and see if that help.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

grace780

yes, tried ie, edge, chrome, firefox

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Did you tried a different browser. ?
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.