cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it usually take to get technical support?

Bdannalg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I bought this plan and eSIM, and then the system tells me that my eSIM is not working. I have been trying to get support since yesterday, and no success. Today, I created two tickets and still no answer. I may better request my refund.

7 REPLIES 7

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is slow at the moment.  Black Friday has been very busy I think.   I did a ticket for my son on Black Friday (late) and  there was an initial answer through the night requesting information which we replied to yesterday morning.  Another agent sent a similar request yesterday evening so we sent the information again but no response yet.  Hopefully soon.  

Bdannalg

Thanks. Yes, I have submitted two tickets since the early morning already

Bdannalg

I have been replying over my ticket, asking for a follow-up but no response. It may take longer than a few hours as you mentioned. Thank you

Bdannalg

Thank you. My biggest concern is that tomorrow is a work day, and I need cellphone service. I am wondering if I should go to another carrier by now, and just ask for a refund to Public Mobile. 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Bdannalg , Don't get discouraged, there is a huge amount of new clients trying to switch to Public Mobile and that is what might be causing the issues. I'm certain that your issue will be resolved once Public Mobile gets in touch with you. Just keep an eye open on your community inbox because that is where they respond. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bdannalg  Usually with in the hour but it can sometimes take 48 hours unfortunately and supports been busy with Black Friday sales so bad timing to need them . Also it’s best to put in one ticket wait the 2 days if you have to otherwise re submitting tickets can just keep pushing your request to the bottom of the cue all over again 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Bdannalg 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Bdannalg wrote:

Hi,

I bought this plan and eSIM, and then the system tells me that my eSIM is not working. I have been trying to get support since yesterday, and no success. Today, I created two tickets and still no answer. I may better request my refund.

Use this link to message a CSA directly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.