Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does a ticket response take?

Slowgold99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

28 REPLIES 28

Slowgold99

this is absolutely ridiculous, no responses for days from cs agents or open tickets...

Slowgold99

done it several times now and no response

HI @Slowgold99 

i suggest you resubmit tickets, both way;

1.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
2. submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Slowgold99

for the past three days and nothing

hi @Slowgold99 

did you check your Community inbox?  They usually reply within couple hours

send them another message

Slowgold99

that and the no response to logged tickets after 3 days

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I understand all that, what I am saying is that THEY SHOULD be able to find your account via your email address and those last 4 digits of the account #.  Every other carrier can find the account with just that info, why can't PM?  Clearly your email address is linked to your account for as soon as you log in, it prompts you to resume activation/port in.  So I don't see how PM can't complete the activation/port in through the CS porting phone #.

The fact they can't find your account is concerning long-term.

Slowgold99

dude that's what I am trying to say. the back end number is linked to telus/koodo and they can't find any account info via my email address. they said call back when I get the account number. I raised the ticket on monday explaining the situation that I cannot complete the activation of service or port in number because it gets to step 6 and just says reach out to support. And I specifically asked for my account number and whatever details needed to call the number again to complete everything but imagine after 3 days of opening the ticket I can't get a response.

I'm actually not sure I want to keep the this at all and may just ask to cancel

kcorscadden

Well they should be able to find it through your email address that is linked to your account.  The fact they can't find your account makes me question their customer service if/when I ever need to use them.

Slowgold99

I know it's not rocket science and yet they cannot find the account without the all digits to the account number. Dude you clearly don't know what you're talking about as I was already on the phone with them as I mentioned earlier.

kcorscadden

You wonder where I get my responses from?  This isn't rocket science man.  You must have some form of account info.  The last 4 digits of your account # + your email address is enough for them to find your account.  

Have you even tried calling the porting number?  Call the number and explain your situation to them and see what they say.  Maybe they'll refer you to another phone #.

Slowgold99

that's not possible unless you complete activation of service which I cannot because the it puts me in a perpetual loop of the either resume activation or log in. and I cannot complete activation because of the port transfer. Which is why I opened the ticket. And if no one from support can respond 3 days later why am I wasting my time?

Neil11

If u are able to sign in to your account, go to your profile and you will be able to see ur whole acct number if click "eye" icon.

Screenshot_20240307_112704_Public Mobile.jpg

Slowgold99

I really wonder where you come up with your responses. The email received when signing up only shows the last 4 digits of my account number, which doesn't help. Even giving the support team on the phone my email address didn't help. Again no account number is shown when logging in. I just need the cs_agents to respond to my tickets and messages as it's been 3 days now.

kcorscadden

@Slowgold99 You should have some kind of account #.  Or at least give them your email address that you use as your username for your account.  They should be able to find something to find your account.

Try logging into your account from the main screen and see what generates and then go from there

Slowgold99

I have the number and I need my account number which I cannot get because no one has responded to my ticket from 2 days ago.

kcorscadden

@Slowgold99 I believe there is a phone # to call if you have porting problems.  I don't know the #, but someone should see this and PM it to you.

Slowgold99

tried doing the port in and then the app gets stuck at step 6 and says reach out to support. that was 2 days ago.

kcorscadden

@Slowgold99 Mine is a SIM card credit question, so not a huge deal for me.

What kind of activation are you doing?  Port?

Slowgold99

I'm all for self service but when I cannot even activate the service I've just signed up for after 2 days I have to question is this worth it

kcorscadden

@Slowgold99 I am in the same boat.  PM'd CS_Agent and haven't received a response and that was sent 2 days ago as well.  Sent another one earlier today and still nothing

Slowgold99

I've reached out/tried to reach out to cs_agent via private message and no responses since monday either

OlivierR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well I dont know what to say there only 2 way to contact them eighter by ticket or private message 2 days is a realy long time. You could try to send them a private message https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Neil11

You can private message a CS agent and they will help you with ur issue via email responses. You get an email notification when they respond. My agent was very helpful and replied quickly within 30mins.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Slowgold99

I didn't think it was normal but I don't see why I should be required to open a new ticket. I have the ticket reference number and it was opened 2 days ago.

OlivierR

That's not normal you could try to create a new ticket or try to get help here if it doesnt need the assistance of a customer service agent

Slowgold99

I've been waiting for over 2 days

OlivierR

Usualy between 30 minutes to 3 hours but with the legacy reward removal their are probably getting alot of tickets so it may be longer

Need Help? Let's chat.