cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I track my SIM card order?

LucasZ9248
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card a week ago and I have not received it. I do not see a tracking number on the order confirmation email. Is there a way I can track the order? @CS_Agent Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

@LucasZ9248 wrote:

Since I have a Telus/Koodo Store 5 min away from me I might as well try my luck. Thank you very much!

Use gogle to see if there's a Mobile Klinik in your area as they also sell the PM sims.

@LucasZ9248 wrote:

This indeed is taking much longer than I expected. I bought a one-month SIM at the airport upon arrival and was hoping to transfer my number over before that contract expires. Maybe I should just go buy a SIM card in a nearby Telus store and use what I ordered as a backup when it arrives? Would that work?

If they have them at Telus store, then yes...you can buy it then download the PM app to your cellphone to activate your new account.

LucasZ9248

Since I have a Telus/Koodo Store 5 min away from me I might as well try my luck. Thank you very much!

@LucasZ9248 wrote:

This indeed is taking much longer than I expected. I bought a one-month SIM at the airport upon arrival and was hoping to transfer my number over before that contract expires. Maybe I should just go buy a SIM card in a nearby Telus store and use what I ordered as a backup when it arrives? Would that work?

Yes, that would work, but usually, it's only the corporately ran Telus locations that will have Public Mobile SIM cards. Frachised Telus locations are unlikely to have them.

LucasZ9248

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@LucasZ9248 

no tracking number supplied. It could take up to 3 weeks for it to arrive.  Please..be patient.

added...use this link to message Customer Support if you haven't rec'd the sim after 10 business days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.