cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I purchase Add-ons?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You can easily purchase additional talk and data for your plan in your Self Serve account. Log onto your Self Serve account (hyperlink) and follow the steps below:

• Click on the “Plan and Add-ons” tab
  • Click on “Add-ons” tab
  • Select your Add-on
  • Click the button.pngto add to the ‘Selected Add-ons’ box
  • When you have added all your desired add-ons, click ‘Apply Changes’

Buy Add_Ons.png

Last updated on 10/08/2015

11 REPLIES 11

Andrei_DA
Customer Support Agent

Thank you @srlawren for pointing that out!

You are right, for US roaming add-ons the service stops working once the add-on is depleted or expired ( depends which event occurs first ). Also the period begins when the add-on is put on the account either by the customer or by an agent.

As more information, I would also mention that the US roaming add-ons are covering all 50 states plus the US territories of Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.

mik101
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for the clarifications everyone.

Definitely glad to be part of the community.

I should have done this long ago. 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

No @mik101 your buy it one time and it's no limit of time...use it and when used you can buy another one...very simple. Don't worry the system will not take your money each month for that. YOU can decide it.Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

Yup...buy once and consume it over time at your leisure.

@mik101 important note here:  the above only applies to add-ons which don't have "US Roaming" in the name.  US Roaming add-on(s) start as soon as you purchase them, and last for "10" days (where the date of purchase is day 1, no matter if it's at 12:01 AM eastern time or 11:59 PM eastern time, and expire at midnight (eastern time) of day 10).

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Andrei_DA
Customer Support Agent

Hey guys,

I would like to confirm that indeed, once an add-on is purchased with a one-time payment, it will stay on the account until the amount of minutes or data  ( depending on type)  is depleted.

For more information on our Plans & Add-ons, click here and you will be redirected to our Knowledge Base page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mik101 wrote:

I just wanted to double check because I think I'll have some non-carry forward credits at the end of this month -- are the add-ons a one time payment, or do they reoccur with PM?

Ie. If I bought a 1GB add-on this month, do I have to disable it before the next billing cycle?

Thanks guys!

Yup...buy once and consume it over time at your leisure.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mik101 

Addons area onetime payment...

No @mik101 your buy it one time and it's no limit of time...use it and when used you can buy another one...very simple. Don't worry the system will not take your money each month for that. YOU can decide it.Smiley Happy

mik101
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just wanted to double check because I think I'll have some non-carry forward credits at the end of this month -- are the add-ons a one time payment, or do they reoccur with PM?

Ie. If I bought a 1GB add-on this month, do I have to disable it before the next billing cycle?

Thanks guys!

nocab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 3 months plan that end on Feb,2017 and enroll to  an auto play payment scheme, and i was trying to get an addons for Canada Long distance for $8.00.  Recently, I also added an additional payment of  $8.00. to my account making total of $16.00 available funds to my account. With all these updates that I made the system will not allow me to the addons of canada long distance because the system say that my account had expired when I am still active / fully paid until Feb.2017 with and auto play after that. Can someone help me with this problem. Note further that the instruction below is not applicable as the icon add-ons (2) does not excess.I guess I am stuck up in this situation.

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Login to your Self serve, make 30$ payment manually using your credit card, then add data option.

devouges
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This does not work.   I have my account set for auto-pay.   What do I need to do to purchase 1G of data ?

Need Help? Let's chat.