cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my personal information & Referal Bonus?

TerranceBanh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for public mobile. When I saw the sign up summary I noticed my birthdate was incorrect. Is it possible to change my birthdate to the correct one?

Another thing, I was informed by a friend that if I use his number for the referal bonus I would get credit as well as him. I did not see that bonus. Am I misunderstanding something here?

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TerranceBanhOur moderator team will be able to solve both those issues for you.

Send a message to moderator team. Click this to message the moderators.  Please include in the private message your phone number, name, your account number and PIN code with as much detail as possible to prevent the need for more contact so they can solve the issue right away.

Community moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT) and strive to answer within the hour, but in peak periods could be up to 48 hours. Please be patient

More about contacting moderator team Click Here

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@TerranceBanh wrote:

I just signed up for public mobile. When I saw the sign up summary I noticed my birthdate was incorrect. Is it possible to change my birthdate to the correct one?

Another thing, I was informed by a friend that if I use his number for the referal bonus I would get credit as well as him. I did not see that bonus. Am I misunderstanding something here?

@TerranceBanhDuring the sign-up process you would have had to insert your friends phone number. I have heard of the moderator team allowing this after the fact if you contact them. As for the birthday I don't think its an option in self serve, you will want to mention this to them as well. Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

Need Help? Let's chat.