cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you find your PIN number?

ruif71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a a place that has your PIN # listed on your Profile Account?

I can't remeber what I set up as my pin.

8 REPLIES 8

ruif71

I sent a private mesage to the Moderator Team and all is good.

Easy.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@ruif71 wrote:

Great you found it in the text.  It is not listed in your self-serve account anywhere.

ruif71

Just saw that 611 message.  Thanks!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ruif71 wrote:

You should have received 2 text message sent by "611" right after activation.  Both text messages contain a PIN number.  IDK where PM got the PIN from the fitst text message.  The second text message is the PIN number which I entered during activation.

Check your text messages on your phone around the date you activated your PM plan.  I hope that you have not deleted those text messages.

@mimmo wrote:

If none of the above work send a message to moderator_team and ask them to reset your pin. 

It's already posted 😉

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If none of the above work send a message to moderator_team and ask them to reset your pin. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@ruif71  a écrit :

Your pin was written in the first messages you received from public mobile if you still have them..Smiley Frustrated

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

If you are talking about account PIN

No it is not written anywhere... except:

• In your signup email if you still have it 😉 (thanks @Lieux for confirming this)
  • In a text message (probably the second one) sent from "611" right after you activated your line (thanks @ruif71)

If you don't have your email/text anymore, then you can message the mods and ask them to reset it.

Related topic with approved solution:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/How-do-I-reset-my-4-digit-account-pin/m-p/...

If you are talking about voicemail PIN

Then you can reset it in your selfserve account 🙂

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/How-do-I-reset-my-4-digit-account-pin/m-p/...

(edited to get all answers in one place ;), thanks to @Lieux  and @ruif71 for the added information!)

Need Help? Let's chat.