cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use my add on data.

Jonath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I consumed my monthly data limit and I have to tap my available add on data but I could not get it. Please advise.

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

So data isn't working then? Many customers get texts in error that do not accurately reflect remaining data or minutes. Can you screenshot your data/add ons section

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jonath  your Self Serve account under your overview section has the most accurate usage, go by that:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

esjliv_0-1601855734940.png

What available addon are you referring to?

If you do see data adds listed above, try below troubleshooting to see if data will work (firstly, ensure your Data is turned on in the settings of your device):

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Ah. I think LeePublic is on to something. The system only gives text warnings. Then it just stops and gives a default web page. There's no message about reaching a limit.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Check your phone settings and make sure you don't have an data cap to limit usage.

Jonath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In my add on, I have still 680 MB and 0 in my monthly allocation. It should be seamlessly but I still I received I reached my limit message.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What is listed under your my data & add-ons? If you have lines mentioning data (not roaming) then it should work seamlessly. If you don't then you've used them all.

Need Help? Let's chat.