cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay?

hyojin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I just created my account to pay by my credit card. How can I register? The 611 has no representatives. Can I get help here? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hyojin 

Did you just activate? Online? If so and you entered a credit card then you have already been pre-registered to pay with pre-authorized payments.

If you want to change the credit card that was used and you enter a new one you can do that in your self-serve account.

Go to the payment section and scroll down to manage my card and replace the card information there with your new information. If you find the 2FA verification irritating you may disabled it in your profile section of your account.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@hyojin 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@hyojin hi go into your account, go over to quick links click on that, and in there you will see setup pre autorized payments, you can do it there 😀

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you login in to your account? Did you activate the account yourself or did you use a store a while ago? Click on Payments and set up the card.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@hyojin , login to the self serve account and add a payment card and enable auto payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.