cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Change Plan?

Chenipan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I checked a bit in the forum already and, apparently, if I click change plan, it will do it.

However, when I click change plan, then it direct me to a page saying that it cannot be undone. Then, that's it. I can't click anywhere or do anything. There's just this long paragraph telling me what will happen if I change my plan, but doesn't let me to.

Is that normal?

9 REPLIES 9

tg1_haile2127
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to change by 20 volcher or perepaid buying vouture every month 20 dollaror more I have no job write know I cant afford to pay what I was paying

@ohitora wrote:

Why not use a landline?

@Chenipan wrote:

My plan expired yesterday, so I can't call them. Do I have to pay for another month just to call them?

Calling 611 from a landline will not get the Legacy Plan holder customer service for their cell phone, and PM doesn't have a call centre to call.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why not use a landline?

@Chenipan wrote:

My plan expired yesterday, so I can't call them. Do I have to pay for another month just to call them?

Chenipan

Thanks to everyone for the assistance! Cat LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chenipan, If you are unable to call using 611, then send a private message to the moderators team and they'll help get things sorted out for you.

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

Chenipan

@Chenipanwrote:

Yes, I joined Public Mobile a few years before Koodoo got them. So I believe it was at least 5 years ago. The plan I currently have doesn't even exist anymore.

You will need to call them on 611 to have the plan changed.

Chenipan

Yes, I joined Public Mobile a few years before Koodoo got them. So I believe it was at least 5 years ago. The plan I currently have doesn't even exist anymore.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Do you have a legacy plan; i.e you joined Public Mobile before Jan 27/15?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.