cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible data connection

BH999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m in Newfoundland and I have the 4G plan and no matter what I do or where i am I have the on bar if I’m lucky two I’ve been paying for data and only using 1gb if I’m lucky, it’s been going on for months. I’m wasting my money and can’t change anything. Someone please help jjbh0831@icloud.com 

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you talk to other people with PM service? Do they have the same issue? How about people using other providers?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BH999 

Can you try resetting your network connections?

Also, try the PM SIM card in another device to see if you get similar coverage.

You can also try switching to 3G just to see how that affects the signal strength.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BH999 

Please remove your email for your own protection as this is an open forum.  Go back to your post, click the 3 dots and then select Edit Message

you have an iPhone? Make sure your Carrier Profile is up-to-date.

Try to Reset All Network and see if it helps  (please note your saved Wifi connection will also be deleted and you have to add them back after)

Also, ask your friends who are now using  Telus/Koodo/Bell/Virgin/Lucky and see what experience they have with their Data.  People on those providers use the same network antenna

if you need help from PM, please open ticket with them:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.