cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Refer-a-Friend Reward

smarie17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

For the holiday refer-a-friend reward of $30, if my friend stays with PublicMobile for longer than 6 months, do I still get the usual $1/month off after that?

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

nancytupants

What can I do if I still don't see the $5 credit for my holiday friend referral?  

Alexxja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for asking - I had the same question!

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sea-bea  There is not fix this is normal. You get the $1. As for the $30. It is split to $5 a month for 6 months (as long as your friend remains active). First $5 payment starts first week of January and every first week of month after that you will get $5 for a total of 6 months as per the terms and conditions of promotion.

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sea-bea : That's the normal reward. You will get the $5 credit in the first part of January and for 5 months after.

sea-bea

I got the text for the $30 refer a friend before Dec 31 and we went yesterday and did it and now its saying congrats $1 will be added monthly instead of the $5 a month for 6 months. Anyone know how to fix this? 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@smarie17 wrote:

Hello!

For the holiday refer-a-friend reward of $30, if my friend stays with PublicMobile for longer than 6 months, do I still get the usual $1/month off after that?

Thanks!

@smarie17    Yes, the $1 will be awarded as long as your referral has an active account with PM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smarie17 

the first 6 months for $5 after will be $1 You’ll continue to earn Rewards on plan renewal dates as long as your friends remain active customers. 

Need Help? Let's chat.