Did you mean: 

Hi there

Mannharm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account number needed

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mannharm - if your account has been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days then you lost your account, phone number and access to your self serve account.

Otherwise, see other people's posts about asking CSA for the information you need or to get access to self serve.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mannharm wrote:

Yes I need my number ported and I can't login to my account. Don't have my welcome email. Is there somebody who can provide me the account number

1.  Have you tried the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page to reset your password.

2.  Instead of using your PM account number, you can use your IMEI number on your phone with the PM SIM card inserted to port your number to another provider.  But read #3 step before using your phone IMEI #.  Your account will be canceled after PM released your number.  You cannot remove your autopay cc info.

3.  If you had setup autopay on your account, you should get your password first by creating a support ticket.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mannharm 

I hope your public mobile service is active, because if it is not your number cannot be ported out.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah if you don't know any of your login info and can't answer the security question for your forgotten password a CSA can get you that info once you verify your identity.

@Mannharm  did you try the Forgot password link there?  If you can provide the email address and answered the security question, you can reset it yourself

If not, no worry, open a ticket with PM Support and they can sort it out for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours),  use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Mannharm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I need my number ported and I can't login to my account. Don't have my welcome email. Is there somebody who can provide me the account number

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. Log in to your account and it's in the upper right area.

2. Find the welcome email from when you signed up and it's in the to area.

@Mannharm wrote:

Account number needed

Your account number can be founded in the top right hand corner of the screen after logging into your Self Serve account.  Public Mobile also provides it to you by e-mail after activation.  Are you asking for a it because you plan on porting your phone number out to another carrier?

Need Help? Let's chat.