cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I cannot register my account as for some reason my number was disconnected

Tonya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I cannot register my account as for some reason my number was disconnected although i bought a promption plan for $20 , second months free. Now it's the second months and the number is not in service. Can you help?

6 REPLIES 6

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LEGO hihi thank you for mention that 🙂 I get it fix now.

LEGO

Sorry, I better go and have my breakfast first! Woman Embarassed

@Tonya Did you receive a confirmation text message that credit for free month has been applied to your account? These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.

Have you purchase any Add-Ons? If you did, that would lower your available balance and you would not have enough money for your seconded free month of service.

Follow @meocon advice and contact Moderator_Team.

EDIT: @meocon Tonya is female name! (she / her) Woman Wink

meocon

@LEGO she's on promo second month free not $20 credit promo

LEGO

@Tonya 

You only get $20 credit if you purchased Talk + Text plan only (without Data!). Does PM have your credit card on file for Autopay?

meocon

@Tonya 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate that for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

GreatCanadian

Hi Tonya,

Was your phoning working for the first month, and then stopped working?

Was there enough available funds in your account balance to cover the cost of the next cycle?

Can you get into your self-serve account?

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.