cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

ImaR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to cancel my account because I’ve signed to a different phone company, and I know in order to do that I just have to cancel auto pay. However, I’m unable to log into my online account because I’ve forgotten my password and I’ve also forgetten my 4-number passcode. Every time I try to reset my password they say they will send a link to my email but I never receive any email, I’ve tried a dozen times now. 

3 REPLIES 3

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ImaR wrote:

I want to cancel my account because I’ve signed to a different phone company, and I know in order to do that I just have to cancel auto pay. However, I’m unable to log into my online account because I’ve forgotten my password and I’ve also forgetten my 4-number passcode. Every time I try to reset my password they say they will send a link to my email but I never receive any email, I’ve tried a dozen times now. 

If you ported your number out to your new company your Public Mobile account will be closed automatically. No need to do anything.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ImaR   

Quick way, you can call 611 to cancel Autopay.  If PM cannot get the plan amount from Autopay, the service will be suspended at the end of the cycle.  90 days later, the account will be closed

At 611, Press 5 for Autopay and then 2 for remove. 

A long way , proper way is to contact mod to unlock the account.  On Chat bot:

type: Fogot log in information, then  Click "Contact Us", then Click "Click her to submit a ticket"
you will then got to another page to open ticket.  There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

After you able to log back on to Self-Serve, you will then remove Autopay and then remove the credit card info.

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you can put it back the SIM card from public mobile you can get 611 to you remove your credit card by phone you know

and you don't need to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

but if can't getting the 611 to remove your credit card, then you have send  to Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.