Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my number is not identified by my subscribers

maksimsh70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my number is not identified by my subscribers. help me

4 REPLIES 4

@Anonymous wrote:

Isn't that code used one time? ie. in front of the 10 digits. Don't most phones have a setting to hide or show the number? Is that doing 31 in the background?

Indeed it was confusing and it took me a lot of testing to figure out how it works, but here was the full results of my findings:

• Set block outgoing caller ID for all future calls by dialing: *31#
  • When blocking outgoing caller ID by default, you can enable it "per call" by prefixing *31# to a number (ie: *31#xxxyyyzzzz )

• Set allow outgoing caller ID by default for all future calls by dialing: #31#
  • When allowing outgoing caller ID by default, you can disable it "per call" by prefixing #31# to a number (ie: #31#xxxyyyzzzz )

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nezgar : Isn't that code used one time? ie. in front of the 10 digits. Don't most phones have a setting to hide or show the number? Is that doing 31 in the background?

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@maksimsh70 wrote:

You may have inadvertently blocked your outgoing caller ID. Allow outgoing caller ID for calls by default by dialing: #31#

As mentioned previously, only your number is sent - no name.

@maksimsh70 wrote:

Public Mobile does not send your name/company information during an outgoing calls. Most cell phone companies in Canada don't.  Only the phone number gets sent.

Need Help? Let's chat.