Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do u help people to receive bonus

18 REPLIES 18

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kevster1974 wrote:

No I mean to help people to get the bonus

@Kevster1974 

Everything was explained numerous times in this thread..start on page one read all replies...

Kevster1974

No I mean to help people to get the bonus

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fitchick75 wrote:

I do believe it is based on the # of badges you receive and the reward levels are based on percentages.  I think that the more that you are able to help people out the more badges you get and then you move up to the next badge level  after collecting so many. 

@fitchick75 sort of.  The badges are not really involved in determining community reward payouts.  You actually have it a bit backward: you receive some additional badges as a result of having earned community rewards, it's not the other way around.  Now certainly, activities that earn you various badges along the way may also help you earn community rewards.  The exact formula is kept secret, to discourage people trying to game the system to earn higher rewards than they would otherwise have earned.  However, think of it as based on your helpfulness, as gaged by some proprietary formula looking at your post count, your bravos given and received, your solutions received, etc.  

For more info on that (and the other various reward types Public Mobile offers), you should check out the article that @computergeek541 linked above.  Here, I'll repeat it for your convenience:  

@computergeek541 wrote:

Community Rewards are participating-based.  Here is some general information about the rewards program:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@Anonymous wrote:

@Andrei_DA 

All knowledge base articles are accessible in the open without being logged in.

@Anonymous @Andrei_DA in fact, all threads in general on the community (with the exception of the oracles-only area, and potentially PM staff have their own private areas) are readable without signing in.  You would need to sign in in order to reply, bravo, etc, but you can read without needing an account or signing into said account.

@Crash1 wrote:

recommend contacting the moderator team - as they are public mobile customer support.

@Crash1 for what?  this is totally not needed.  The question has been answered by the community, and no account access was required to do so.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Kevster1974

Ok

fitchick75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, so I received a badge for replying to you.  I do believe it is based on the # of badges you receive and the reward levels are based on percentages.  I think that the more that you are able to help people out the more badges you get and then you move up to the next badge level  after collecting so many. 

fitchick75

You need to know the answer to what they are asking for starters, then you simply reply the solution to them. That is my understanding, however this is my first help so will see if it works that way.  I will get back to you on this one. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Andrei_DA 

All knowledge base articles are accessible in the open without being logged in.

Andrei_DA
Customer Support Agent

Hello !

The 'General Reward Rules' article might be useful for more information on how to earn rewards.

The article can be accessed by clicking here, but keep in mind that you have to be logged into the Community account for the link to work!

popping

@Crash1 wrote:

recommend contacting the moderator team - as they are public mobile customer support.

We send people to moderator for help only for those issues related to subscriber account as we cannot access their accounts.  We will try to solve all non-account related issues.

Crash1

Crash1

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kevster1974 wrote:

@Kevster1974, when you participate in the conversation and help others in this community site. We have some long time helpers in this community who may get $20 per 30 days. I doubt it is possible as new users (one month for me) to compete with them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kevster1974 wrote:

I mean like make money helping people

Doing exactly what you're doing. Posting here to help people. Maybe people give you a bravo. Maybe the OP marks your post as the solution.

There are far better ways to "make money" than putting in time here but if you like helping people then that's the real reward. Until you're a seasoned longer time pro around here, the max you'll get is $15. And those seasoned longer time pros get all the way up to a whole $20. AND...it resets each month ...so if you want it again then you gotta keep at it.

popping

@Kevster1974 wrote:

I can tell you are not going to make too money here.  It will be way way below the the minimum wage.  Someone here said you will get more income by picking up empty bottles.  

For the beginning, the maximum you can get is $15 per month.  If you are still want to help here.  Start reading the kownledge base articles to arm yourself before helping other with issues.  Good luck.

@Kevster1974 wrote:

Community Rewards are participating-based.  Here is some general information about the rewards program:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Kevster1974

popping

@Kevster1974 wrote:

When did you activate your plan?

Which plan did you get?

Did you have a referra?

Which bonus are you missing?

Need Help? Let's chat.