Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Dayella
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a PAC number so I can transfer my account with my same number

3 REPLIES 3

@Dayella wrote:

My phone was stolen so I had to suspend it but I turned it back on cuz it said I need an active account. Then it says wait for the text which h I can't get cuz my phone is gone and all I have is a lucky mobile chip  so need to keep number and transfer

@Dayella 

Are porting out to Lucky Mobile?  

If you don't have access to your PM SIM card, you will then need to contact customer service agent to help with your port. 

Chat with Simon the chat bot to submit a ticket for CSA help.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Dayella
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone was stolen so I had to suspend it but I turned it back on cuz it said I need an active account. Then it says wait for the text which h I can't get cuz my phone is gone and all I have is a lucky mobile chip  so need to keep number and transfer

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dayella 

To get your my account number, login to your account and go to Profile and move cursor over the account number and it will show.

You need to leave the old SIM in your phone to receive the text confirming you are porting your number. You got 90 minutes to reply with YES.

If you missed replying or replied too late then you need to submit a ticket on SIMon Chatbot bottom of page or private message on the envelope icon above.

Need Help? Let's chat.