cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate Payment : "Oops! Something went wrong"..

tdog91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am attempting to reactivate my public mobile phone.

When I try to make the payment I get the following message;

"Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later."

How can I get around this?

I've re-entered the billing info etc just to try get it to work, to no avail.

10 REPLIES 10

call-151

I just had the "Ooops something went wrong, please try again later" problem when trying to update my credit card information. I'm replying to this thread because it's the first one that came up in a search.

The problem was, the credit card I was using was brand new and needed it's first transaction done in person at a POS terminal.

I suggested via a support ticket that the error message be changed from "Ooops something went wrong, please try again later" to something more specific to the problem, like "There is a slight problem with your credit card.". The error message led me to believe that it was a system problem with Public Mobile.

Bert70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

totally garbage 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tdog91 @AnetaD , sometimes the "try again later" may work for either of you. When you do go ghe incognito route.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

AnetaD

yes, I got opss while trying to pay.

I tried different browser and incognito and neither had help.

Thanks

hi @AnetaD   you got that error during Payment?

Try to use Incognito mode.  Or try on another browser

if possible, try on a laptop or desktop computer

AnetaD

I have the same issue; did you fine a solution? Thanks.

tdog91

Thanks hTideGnow I will keep trying this option.
This new public mobile self serve seems to be garbage hopefully can get through this constantly;

"Sorry, we didn’t find what you were looking for.

Looks like the page you are looking for is unavailable or undergoing maintenance. (Error Code : 404)"

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@tdog91 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @tdog91   You can login to My Account?

Try to use another browser , maybe Edge or Chrome or Firefox.  Or Try to use Incognito mode

If still fails, you can try to use *611 to top up first.  But you will need your 4 digits PIN code for this action.  If you have forgotten that, go back to My Account and you can reset the PIN yourself

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

How long has your acct been in Suspension ? If longer than 90 days..that acct is now closed down for good. You'd need a new sim to start a new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.