cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Muldersarah7989
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just reavtive my serivce and buy a new sim card and now it say emergency call and now unregistered sim card and it band new last nit3

42 REPLIES 42

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Here's an additional resource to make sure your phone will work....https://willmyphonework.net

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Muldersarah7989 wrote:

I put my sim card in the s4 and work 

@Muldersarah7989. Sim works in one phone but in the other you get unregistered sim?  It's definitely a phone issue and I would check the Canadian blacklist with your phones imei

Muldersarah7989

Yez 

You have to enter your new numbers of your sim in your account @Muldersarah7989...did you do it? CHANGE SIM CARD...

Muldersarah7989

I put my sim card in the s4 and work 

Muldersarah7989

My son lost is sim card with is phome 

Muldersarah7989

Yes i just reactive it and npw my new sim csrd dont work 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

from what i remember unregistered sim message sometimes refers to phones being on the  blacklist.  is your phone new or used?  have you owned it from the beggining?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

No need for a new sim card to reactivate your account as long as it hasn't been 90 days since it's expired. Just go into your self-serve account and top up with appropriate dollars. Good luck.

I'm trying to understand what's happened to you. @Muldersarah7989....you can't activate your new sim card but you have an account with public mobile??? Do you have access to your self serve account???

Muldersarah7989

Walamrt and it brand new and i had to top up by feb 10 and i tops today 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @Muldersarah7989

When did you buy your sim card? And how long do you have stopped your account? If more 90 days everything is cancelled....

Need Help? Let's chat.