cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with reactivating my account so that I can port my number to a new carrier

SGurman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I get in contact with a support agent so that they can help me reactivate my public mobile account and number so that I can port my public mobile number to a new carrier?

11 REPLIES 11

SGurman

I just sent a message to CS let’s see if they can help. Thank you for your help Koen!

SGurman

I just called the number and it says sorry we are having trouble finding your phone number. But the new carrier told me that public needs to reactivate my account and then they can port the number. 

I cannot open a ticket with support because it asks me to login to my pm account and it won’t let me I even tried to reset my password but I am not able to receive the password reset code in my email I even checked the spam folder…etc

@SGurman wrote:

Has been*

@SGurman   you tried to switched already?  you might have been ported last time..

anyway, open ticket with PM support and see what thy say..

and you called 1-855-4PUBLIC to check?

SGurman

Has been*

SGurman

It hasn’t been less than a week because I just recently tried to switch and got locked out

@SGurman how long you account suspended?  over 90 days?  when was the last time you paid your account??

SGurman

Yes I already tried

@SGurman wrote:

my account wont let me login even though im using the correct password and email

@SGurman   that would depends on how long your line has been suspended.  if it has been suspended for over 90 days, the account would have been closed

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC, then enter your phone number.  if the system can still find your number, you are safe.  Just open ticket with PM support for password reset   But if the system cannot locate your phone number, that would mean your account was closed and you lost your number

SGurman

my account wont let me login even though im using the correct password and email

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SGurman   how long you account has been suspended?  if over 90 days, there is not you can do , account would have been closed and you would have lost your number

If less than 90 days, just login to My Account yourself and click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

if you forgotten the login, try Reset Password link there.  if that does not work, you will have to open ticket with PM Support and have them to reset the login for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@SGurman 

Click on the get help section below and chat with Simon and request customer support agent.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.