cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with making a manual payment!!!

syncronized88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok...so the misses went a little crazy with the CC this xmas holidays and she forgot to make a payment!! So the CC associated with autopayment is maxed out?!? I've since cleared out the CC, but it'll take a couple of business days for my payment to post I think 😞

So I'm trying to make an manual payment...but here's the kicker. I forgot my account password...and the reset password email never gets to my email?? And to top it all off, I also forgot the password to my community account!! So this isn't even my original account name *cry emoji* ..... it's "syncronized77" without the quotations. Can a mod please help me out with either my password reset for my Public Mobile account or my original syncronized77 password reset? Or process a manual payment for me with my CC? Please please please!

Thanks in advance!

8 REPLIES 8

@syncronized77 As your cc is now good to go, try calling 611 and see if you can make the payment. Or get vouchers and add them via 611. If you are able to add the funds, wait a few minutes; then rebooting your phone should reactivate service.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

syncronized77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good point!! thankfully that's one thing that I remember...DOH!

syncronized77

Thanks for all the responses guys! I've sent a message to the mods. Hopefully someone gets back to me sooner than later 🙂

I think next holidays season, the family will just go on a trip and not worry about buying people presents hahahahhaha

Please see this post from mod MarieHelene for acceptable ID verification if you don't remember your account details: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Required-info-to-authenticate-accounts/m-...

ky01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ouch!! Poor wallet of yours!

You will need to message the moderators for help with this one:

Click here to send a message to the moderators

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

You are in a holiday trauma.  🙂  

Seriously, you need to contact @CS_Agent with your personal account information to reset the self serf portal.  Inside the portal you can make one time payment.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

You'll need to contact the moderators for help. Working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

syncronized77

YAYYY!!! So I just got the account password reset email for my Syncronized77 account...but I still haven't received my password reset email for my account 😞

How do I got about making a manual payment while my CC company processes my payment.

Thanks again!

Need Help? Let's chat.