cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - My girlfriend (Fido) is having issues calling me on my (PM) phone!

majoren91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Folks,

Really excited to be part of the PM community! 

I had some weird issue come up with people trying to call my phone. 

For some reason my girlfriend who is with Fido, says that when she is calling my number, it goes straight to voice mail.  I should note that I was with Rogers , before I switched over. I swithed over my Rogers number to PM. 

Is there something wrong on my end or her end? I've asked other people to call me, but they are all Telus, I havent chedked with others from different networks yet, but this just seems strange. Everything appeared to go well with the transition. 

Let me know what you guys think! Or if anyones had similar issues. 

4 REPLIES 4

majoren91

I did get the messaging saying the port was complete. 

However still had issues for about 1-2 hours after that message. 

But in the end, the next day everything seemed to work fine, and I had no issues afterwards.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you can always put your old sim in a your phone (or a spare phone) so that you receive calls while the ports takes time to complete.  Ports typically can take up to 2.5 hours.  when did you do yours?

you should receive a sms saying port was complete when it is done.

majoren91

Thanks I'll give a night, and hopefully it fixes itself overnight. If not i'll get help from a moderator. 

Cheers!

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had issues like this when my port was not completed. It fixed itself overnight. If you have been with PM for a few days, you will need the help of a moderator to refresh the port. 

Need Help? Let's chat.