cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Justinemat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone I just have a quick question how do I go about getting a ESim I have been trying but it's not showing up please help 

6 REPLIES 6

Justinemat

Ok I will try to delete the app and try it again

@Justinemat 

@Justinemat wrote:

When I go on the app and login it don't do anything I login then it goes back to the login page 

Maybe clear cache on the app.  

Or delete app and re-install app.  Once you login, you should be able to purchase eSIM. 

Justinemat

When I go on the app and login it don't do anything I login then it goes back to the login page 

Justinemat

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A05 how do I check and see if my phone is compatible for a Esim

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Justinemat 

Before you waste your time get an eSIM. Check to see if your phone is eSIM compatible.

Lots of newbies make the purchase but find out later that their doesn't have eSIM compatibility on their phone.

I have the iPhone 14 Pro Max and I prefer the standard SIM for the flexibility to just pop the SIM out and put it in my other 6 phones I have.

With eSIM, you need to purchase one for each phone.

What is the make and model of your phone?

If it is compatible, you need to download the PM app on your phone and make a purchase of $5 for the eSIM.

IMG_0213.png

IMG_0230.png

@Justinemat 

You need to purchase your eSIM via the Public mobile app.  Download the PM app on the phone that  you want to us.  Then in My account, you could purchase an eSIM.  Not all phones are eSIM compatible.  The PM App should let you know if your phone is compatible. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/esim-faqs

Need Help? Let's chat.