cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received SIM

xBlitzerx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got charged for the SIM card but haven't received it. Order was placed on Nov 9th. The address is correct.

Guess that's a waste of $5 since I'm going to miss the promotion...

9 REPLIES 9

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
That's awesome news @core thanks for the update 🙂

core
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow,

thats amazing!! Its working!!! 

Somehow the MODs managed to find my failed attempt to sign up on the night of 20th an restored everything. Even got the phone number that i picked that night! I can't stop giggling 🙂

Now if only i could get my referral added 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @core

I'm sorry for the long wait, 

I sent you a reply to your message, please take a look when you get  a chance. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

core
Hey, i actually had the card on the weekend of the 20th, buth the system was so busy - i couldnt get through. i was so close to completing but the card payment got stuck 2 or 3 times and once it got bounced off at the phone number selection step.
Messaged Mary on 21st but the message has not been read yet... 😞
I guess there are priorities, like the people who got stuck in the porting and have no service now... Hopefully they will get to us once they sort the other issues out. Im just curious how long it will take...

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey everyone, 

Yes- we will honour the plan for you. Send a private message to one of the mods (they share a feed so sending the message to all of the mods won't make a difference) with your order # and we will look into it. Please note that we are overwhelmed with messages and are a few days behind in getting back to customers - know that we will take care of you and that we GREATLY appreciate your patience. 

Thanks  for understanding 🙂

xBlitzerx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm in Windsor so that's not possible. Will they honour the deal since I placed the order on the 9th?

Kaiyo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe you will get it tomorrow. If not you can go to a sim pick up location tomorrow or on saturday, if you live in Vancouver/Toronto/Montreal area, you can still get this deal in time. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi...

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I made two separate orders but both on the 10th. One came this Monday and I'm still waiting for the 2nd SIM. I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow!

kay_k

I also ordered it on November 9 and it just came yesterday... 

You might be getting it soon. It takes 3-5 business days and November 11 was a stats holiday. 

Promotion expires on November 20. Hope you get it soon! 

Need Help? Let's chat.