cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haveing prob with my account

Waynelambert59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Pc took my money from my bank yesterday it’s showing on my account. It was took auto top up. And also I have. A text massge saying it was took. Now I have no service. Say I need to make a payment. 

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Waynelambert59   If you login to My Account, does it show your plan is Active?  Does it show August 7 as the  Amount Due before date?  If so, the renewal did complete and it is a service issue unrelated to payment.   

Also, you can confirm the renewal did complete in the Transaction log : https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ , there should be multiple lines there, a line about Autopay and 2 more lines about how the amount was used

So, if we confirmed that, now let's check your phone.  What is the error showing on your phone?  No SIM ?  No Network?  SIM not provisioned?

did you try to reboot your phone?  If that didn't work , try to reseat your SIM card (power off, take sim out for a minute and put it back and power up)

Still not work, then you might want to try your SIM card in another phone if you have one around

Lastly, it is best to test your phone away from where you are located now, just in case it is a tower/antenna issue in your specific area

Let us know how it turns out

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Waynelambert59 Hi auto pay fails sometimes, look to see if your payment is sitting in your available funds if so you should see a reactivate button , press it and reboot phone

Need Help? Let's chat.