cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have yet to receive my SIM Card

iamcheap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've ordered a sim card as of Dec 22nd, it was during the holiday season but still should of received it by now. No way of tracking because no shipping number. On avg how long does it take for you to receive a sim card from Public Mobile?

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @iamcheap 

Even though that was 2 calendar weeks ago, it really was only about 5-6 business days during that time.

The shipping period in the past several weeks have been extraordinarily busy given the steep rise in online shopping due to many avoiding bricks and mortar shopping.

I'd give it until the end of this week.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@iamcheap 

FYI - have ordered SIMs from https://canadiancellsupplies.com/ on Dec. 21, 2020, still waiting.

Backlogs at courier/postal depots, I am sure.

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@iamcheap wrote:

I've ordered a sim card as of Dec 22nd, it was during the holiday season but still should of received it by now. No way of tracking because no shipping number. On avg how long does it take for you to receive a sim card from Public Mobile?

December 22nd was 7 business days ago.  If Decembe 28th was observed as a Boxing Day (December 26th was actually on a Saturday), that would mean there were 3 holidays observed on weekdays, and there were also 2 weekends. Shipping is very often slow this time of year. I would give things at least a couple of weeks, but that's not to say that it still couldn't arrive sooner.

I ordered my SIM card on the same date (December 22), and I received it on Dec. 29. I live in Alberta and it was shipped from Toronto. I think you should contact a mod.

@iamcheap wrote:

December 22nd was 7 business days ago.  If Decembe 28th was observed as a Boxing Day (December 26th was actually on a Saturday), that would mean there were 3 holidays observed on weekdays, and there were also 2 weekends. Shipping is very often slow this time of year. I would give things at least a couple of weeks, but that's not to say that it still couldn't arrive sooner.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If ordering right from Public Mobile. These past few months people have been reporting 2 to 3 weeks to receive. Add xmas and New year's holidays to that maybe much longer.

Just to note. I have a package I've been waiting on from Canada Post that has been stuck in transit since Dec 7th. It was only coming a few hours away.  Still don't have it. 

Id suggest you go to a Walmart or if you have a London drugs in your area and pick one up.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@iamcheap 

With the XMAS holidays and Covid online shopping demand, about 2-3 week wait times.  If more than 3 weeks, contact moderator for further help.

Need Help? Let's chat.