i've bought a simcard and a $50,- plan the plan ends 19 oktober

w've run out of data so we've made a deposit of another $50,- on the account

and i'm trying to renew the plan but this isn't working

any idears ???

can anyone help me with this problem??

frank 

ps w're here on holliday from holland

11 REPLIES 11

Sounds great @frankgt40. Glad you were able to get service again. It's good you realized that choosing a different plan than what you already had would resolve the issue. You didn't need our help at all! Robot Very Happy

I learned something too... that you can't force your existing plan to kick in again before your 30 or 90 days are over. If you want to do that, you'll need the help of the moderators to renew early. 

frankgt40
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Guys 

thanks for THE replys

i found out that you Cannot get à new plan direct activated if its THE same as you already have

so i took à different plan for my $50,-(without text and telephone and 1,5 gig less) that worked and if this is finished i go too à different provider and Will advise my friends to do THE same

thanks

frank

etalaga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

Contact Public Mobile

They are the best people to help you.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chrisceecam future dating is the same process as making an immideate plan change but you select a different button.

Loginto self serve click change plan select the plan. Then

One says change now the other says change on next renewal or something similar.

Immideate plan change take effect right away and replace your current plan and give you a new 30 day cycle.

Edit: your current plan is one that is available right now correct?

chrisceecam

That’s fine! Can you tell me how to future date my current plan? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chrisceecam most likely you will not hear from mods for 48 hours.  If you want a plan change today best option is to change to a different plan then futuredate the orriginal plan.  This only works if you don't have a grandfathered plan or if you are willing to lose your current plan and change to an in market plan.

chrisceecam

I’m having the same issue! I messaged a moderator a few hours ago but understand they take time to respond. I paid with my credit card for the next payment but it won’t start until October 21. Can a moderator please kickstart this to today? Pretty please!

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

When you're renewing the plan, don't choose "future date," but instead "upgrade now". There's two options, so make sure it's the right one. If it's saying you have $50 in credit on your account, then you should be able to add the plan. Hope that helps! Robot wink

Nevermind my response... I misunderstood. Robot Embarassed

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@frankgt40 wrote:

hi

i've bought a simcard and a $50,- plan the plan ends 19 oktober

w've run out of data so we've made a deposit of another $50,- on the account

and i'm trying to renew the plan but this isn't working

any idears ???

can anyone help me with this problem??

frank 

ps w're here on holliday from holland

Renewing early requires moderator intervention; you are on the right track having made the payment. Now, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount.

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in a few hours, but can take a few days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Als je databundel op is, moet je een extra bundel kopen door *611 te bellen of via https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ . 1GB extra kost je $30. Ongebruikte data verlopen niet. Je kunt ook een moderator vragen om je bundel te vernieuwen (kan tot 48 uur duren, 1 bericht per keer).

If you ran out of data, you're supposed to buy a data addon by calling *611 or https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca. 1GB addon costs you $30. Unused data will not expire.
Or you could Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time) to renew your plan early.

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

(Dutch translations by Discord user "Ardere#9578")

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@frankgt40

Unfortunately, if you want to renew your plan earlier, you will need to contact moderator via private messaging.  It will take 1-2 days for moderator to respond.  Other option is to change plans immediately to another different data plan or buy an add on plan of 1 GB for $30 (expensive option).  

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.