cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grandfathered Plans

FlankSinatra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently switched to 60gb plan for $45 @5G Speeds and was wondering if PM or Telus could take that away sometime. Unless I don’t adhere to the terms of services than I should be good right? Used to be on smaller plans. I can’t believe the price! My friends are jealous but I said they get a new phone every couple years, I buy mine outright (usually go with a model 2 years behind current).

2 REPLIES 2

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@FlankSinatra 

The only plan I heard increasing was a very old grandfathered plan. I would say you are good with your current plan. Below are the terms. Have a look in self service. I have the 60 GB 5G plan listed for $40.

Can the terms of service change?
Public Mobile may change the Services offered, including rates, and any term of the Agreement, at any time. If required, we will
give you notice of these changes in writing, at least 30 days before the effective date, using a reasonable method to bring it to your attention, such as by posting it on publicmobile.ca, or by email or text message. By purchasing Service after a change has been made, including by continuing to top-up your account, you accept the change.
If you refuse any changes, your remedy is to cancel the impacted Service or Agreement. You can cancel Service at any time, without penalty or cancellation fees. Note that any unused funds will not be refunded when you cancel.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@FlankSinatra  Once your on the plan you will get to keep it untill you decide to change plans or leave PM . Even though PM reserves the right to change plans / price  this rarely happens I only know of it happing once before many years ago . 

Need Help? Let's chat.